cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Cyril Vidal" <cy...@planetexml.com>
Subject simple question about RequestSelector
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:52:26 GMT
Dear all,

I would like to process an URI of the following type:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/hellococoon?langue=anglais&critere=organisme

The first parameter's role is to select a specified stylesheet:
langue=anglais -> select participantsEN.xslt
langue=francais -> select participantsFR.xslt

while parameter 'critere' is used to pass a parameter to the selectionned
stylesheet.

If I only take care about the parameter 'langue', the following code's
snippet using RequestSelector works fine:
<map:match pattern="">

<map:generate src="documents/participants.xml"/>

<map:select type="request">

<map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="langue"/>

<map:when test="francais">

<map:transform src="stylesheets/participantsFR.xsl">

</map:transform>

</map:when>

<map:when test="anglais">

<map:transform src="stylesheets/participantsEN.xsl"/>

</map:when>

<map:otherwise>

<map:transform src="stylesheets/participantsFR.xsl"/>

</map:otherwise>

</map:select>

<map:serialize type="html"/>

</map:match>

But When I want to deal with the second parameter too, (by adding the
following instructions):

<map:parameter name="tri" value="{critere}"/>

 I have some problems, indeed I receive no error messag but nothing is
happening.

I use the the following code:

<map:match pattern="">

<map:generate src="documents/participants.xml"/>

<map:select type="request">

<map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="langue"/>

<map:when test="francais">

<map:transform src="stylesheets/participantsFR.xsl">

<map:parameter name="tri" value="{critere}"/>

</map:transform>

</map:when>

</map:match>

</map:when>

I'm sure the XSLT works well , so I guess the sitemap' syntax ins't good.

Can someone help me, please?

Thannks in advance,

Cyril.