cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Sösemann <robert.soesem...@gmx.de>
Subject 1001 question aboit Command Line Interface
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:21:44 GMT
Hello,

althoug many people have asked question about the cli, I couln't find an
answer to mine.

I want to call the cli. But before I have to add ALL the lib in WEB-INF to
my class path.
Because it is a really long classpath I mad a .bat. Running it I get an
error that the line is too long.

I tried nearly everything. Is there a way to set the classpath
directory-wise and not include each .jar?

If you are using the cli, please tell me the steps to  bring it to work.

Rob