cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Sösemann <robert.soesem...@gmx.de>
Subject generic error-page
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 17:05:46 GMT
Hy,

for my cocoon site I would like to have an unified error handling. This
means I want to have a generic error page (with the possibility to contact
the admin, same look and feel like the rest of the site). This site would be
called everytime my site generates an error inside esql tags.

                </esql:row-results>
                </esql:results>
                <esql:no-results> HERE </esql:no-results>
                <esql:error-results> HERE </esql:error-results>
            </esql:execute-query>

If possible I would like to send some off the error data (eg. stack trace)
to my error page as a parameter.

Have you done something similarly and can help me?

Robert