cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ruedi Anneler" <ruedi.anne...@bluewin.ch>
Subject [HELP]indent can not be multiply defined at the same import level! Old value = no; New value = yes
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 16:57:23 GMT

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: indent can not be multiply defined at the same import
level! Old value = no; New value = yes

I see that there's something wrong, but that's all. I don't have any idea what this message
is talking about. I don't know what it is talking about and WHY, and, more important, what
i must DO to correct this error.

Hmmm....., I wonder wheter it's a good idea to tell people what's wrong instead of telling
them what to do to get it up and running ;-).

Please help. Thanx.