cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: Including static images into SVG files
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:21:04 GMT
Thanks for this suggestion.

I think its a "toss up" as to where this info comes from or is stored.

I am not sure I prefer using the sitemap to do this as it:
(a) makes the sitemap more complex and
(b) means I have to maintain two different versions
   (development / production)

whereas a single "included" stylesheet is a relatively simple
approach.

Of course, everyone has their own taste and preferences!

>>> uv@upaya.co.uk 02/12/2002 01:15:31 >>>
My approach is to pass the path from the sitemap to the XSL stylesheet
that produces
the SVG as a parameter. The advantage of that is to keep all references
to filesystems
in the sitemap, rather than in stylesheets. Also, make full use of
localhost where
appropriate.

Hope this helps, Upayavira