cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Including static images into SVG files
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 06:13:56 GMT
Ok, point taken and noted.

I think I will have to maintain the server part of the
address in a separate file and do an 'include' in
the processing file - this way it should make the
maintainance easier (even if not intuitively obvious!)

>>> joerg.heinicke@gmx.de 01/12/2002 11:19:22 >>>
But AFAIK this is the only working solution. Both Batik and FOP only
work with absolute paths.

Joerg