cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Weigel <wgwei...@mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject taking over portal-layout to linked coplet-pages?
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:38:31 GMT
Hello!

I created a coplet inside the portal-framework. right now i want to use
the layout from the portal to build in my webpages, which are linked from
a coplet.

to clarify the situation: in the coplet there are some links like this:

on that page sunspotdemoVerpackung-Beispiele
I want to use for example the backgrouncolor from the portal, which is
choosen by the user.

(there is no problem to involve the background color from the portal in
the coplet)

does anybody has a proper solution?

Thx!

wolfgang