cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ruben_In...@sonynetservices.com
Subject Re: Problem SQLTransformer
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 15:13:17 GMT
Hi,
I remember I had a similar problem, and I think the reason was
that I had two connection pools defined in cocoon.xconf, and two
drivers in the WEB-INF/classes (oracle and mysql). With only one
it worked (don't ask why).
But don't trust me, that was long time ago and my memory is not
what it used to be (actually, I don't even remember if I ever had).

regards,
Ruben

|         |           "Rano, Didier"    |
|         |           <Didier.Rano@fr.mi|
|         |           chelin.com>       |
|         |           05.12.2002 10:37  |
|         |           AM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           cocoon-users      |

  |       To:       cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
                       |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  Problem SQLTransformer

Hello,

With Cocoon 2.0.3, on windows NT, and tomcat 4.1.12

I have a problem with SQLTransformer (with Oracle JDBC  driver). Cocoon
returns
all records normally without data !!

Example:
  <rowset>