cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Java 1.4 configuration for Cocoon
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:20:47 GMT
Ines,

you could either download the source distribution and build it (I prefer this method), or
search those JARs under
<your-servlet-container-home>/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib.

The lib directory is filled with JARs the first time Cocoon in invoked (the servlet container
takes care of expanding the
cocoon.war): try invoking Cocoon, maybe on JDK 1.4 it will not work, but most probably it
will explode the WAR just the same and you
will be able to proceed with you installation.

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org