cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: Problem in running XForm samples
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2002 01:04:14 GMT
did you mistype a <map:act> as <act>?

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: cocoon-users-return-44101-m_rolappe=web.de@xml.apache.org
[mailto:cocoon-users-return-44101-m_rolappe=web.de@xml.apache.org]Im
Auftrag von poornima ponnuswamy
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2002 05:11
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Problem in running XForm samples

I am using cocoon2.1, Apache tomcat 4.1 and I am able
to get into
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/welcome  but when
I get into xml form samples I get the following error

The
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode
notifies that org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException
says:

Failed to load sitemap from
file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.17-LE-jdk14/webapps/cocoon/samples/xmlform/sitem
ap.xmap

More precisely:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load
sitemap from
file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.17-LE-jdk14/webapps/cocoon/samples/xmlform/sitem
ap.xmap:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Cannot get component selector for 'act' at
file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.17-LE-jdk14/webapps/cocoon/samples/xmlform/sitem
ap.xmap:57:38

original message java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cocoon.samples.xmlform.WizardAction

Can anyone help me with it. I was able to do in earler
version of cvs but not now.

Thanks
poornima

http://mailplus.yahoo.com