cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sushil Bhattarai" <sush...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: wsproxy generator
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2002 16:04:58 GMT

Thanks for the suggestion. Does html generator retrieve remote sources by
https also or does it support http only? I've read that webserviceproxy
works with https. If html generator works with https as well then that would
be super and solve all my problems.

Sushil

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf