cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hong Gia Dinh <hgd...@sdcgrp.com>
Subject RE: UTF-8 once more!!! FIXED!!!
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2002 07:33:10 GMT
OK !!! i fixed this bug!! i change to use encoding ISO-8859-1 all my
documents so it can change languages!!!
 

-----Original Message-----
From: Hong Gia Dinh 
Sent: 26 December 2002 09:17
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: UTF-8 once more!!!



thanks again about your nice reply! 
i wonder because i ran it in Tomcat alone, it can translate but when i
deploy them in JBoss with my war file, it work but can not translate???!!!
is there any difference between 2 environment??

here is my sitemap : 

. . . 
<map:resources> 
        <map:resource name="admin-page"> 
                <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="admin/system/{target}.xsp"/> 
                <map:transform type="i18n"> 
                        <map:parameter name="locale" value="{../locale}"/> 
                </map:transform> 
                <map:transform src="admin/style/{target}.xsl"> 
                        <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters"
value="true"/> 
                        <map:parameter name="css-stylesheet"
value="admin/admin.css"/> 
                        <map:parameter name="base-url" value="/saigoncoop"/>

                        <map:parameter name="locale" value="{../locale}"/> 
                        <map:parameter name="page" value="{target}"/> 
                </map:transform> 
                <map:serialize/> 
        </map:resource> 
        
        <!-- =========================== Pipelines
========================== --> 
        <map:pipelines> 
                <map:pipeline> 
                        <map:act type="locale"> 
                                <map:match
pattern="adminvalidate-create-policy"> 
                                        <map:act type="form-validator"> 
                                                <map:parameter
name="descriptor" value="admin/system/admin-system-descriptor.xml"/>

                                                <map:parameter
name="validate-set" value="admin-system-validate"/> 
                                                <map:call
resource="admin-page"> 
                                                        <map:parameter
name="target" value="create-policy"/> 
                                                </map:call> 
                                        </map:act> 
                                        <map:call resource="admin-page"> 
                                                <map:parameter name="target"
value="create-policy-error"/> 
                                        </map:call> 
                                </map:match> 
                        </map:act> 

and my file structure : 
webcontext 
- translation (messages.xml, messagges_en.xml, . . .) 
- Web-inf 
- sitemap.xmap


Mime
View raw message