cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hong Gia Dinh <hgd...@sdcgrp.com>
Subject RE: UTF-8 once more!!!
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2002 09:53:33 GMT
Thank you, Joerg.
i checked but i really dont know where the bug is!!!!?!! :(
the sitemap.java at the error line are :

    try {

        if ((map = action_N101CB.act(redirector, environment, objectModel,
null, param)) != null) {
          if (redirector.hasRedirected()) {
             return true;
          }
          if (debug_enabled) getLogger().debug("Action form-validator");
          listOfMaps.add (map);
          this.dumpParameters(listOfMaps);

        map = new HashMap(1); // error shows

and :

     if (!internalRequest) { // error shows
        return pipeline.process(environment);
      }

i guess that it cant retrieve the resources!!?? how to fix it?? i really
dont know?
have you had any experience with it??can you show me how to fix this??
my directory structure is :
project
- Web-inf
- sitemap.xmap
- translation (messages, messages_en . .. )
- xsp
- style

thanks very much for your help
GD