cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: [HELP]Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:55:19 GMT
You need to have the driver in /cocoon/WEB-INF/lib, declared in web.xml
under classes to load at runtime, and you need to set up the datasource in
cocoon.xconf.  Sounds like you got step one wrong.  See:
http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SpecificDatabaseConnection

Geoff Howard

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars Müller [mailto:larsmuellerwip@t-online.de]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 5:48 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: [HELP]Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()

ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get
the datasource
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.NoValidConnectionException: No valid
JdbcConnection class available

Please help me! I've made everything but it doesn't work. I have an JDBC
Driver in the JDK1.4, but I don't know if this is the right one. Please let
me know why I get this Exception

Best Regards

Lars