cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: Converting &amp; to & in HTML output...
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:50:48 GMT
that will not work.  disable-output-escaping is disabled in cocoon - search
the archives on dev and users for the reasoning.  There is a processing
instruction that can do this (search the archives again) but it could have
hidden problems.

Are you sure you need to?  HTML is ok with &amp; everywhere you'd need it.
That said, I did have a problem once with a log processor bombing
(improperly) on querystrings using &amp; instead of &.

Geoff Howard