cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: Configuring JTidy
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:58:01 GMT
Anna,

The point remains that you are trying to judge what's in the pipeline by
the output to your browser after serializing to html.  Try putting an xml
serializer back in and see if the output is now escaped.

Can you confirm that other options from your jtidy configuration are
working?
Maybe that process is not really working?

Geoff