cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Geoff Howard" <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject RE: Configuring JTidy
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:30:52 GMT
should be in a file called jtidy.properties in the same directory as the
sitemap?  the properties file style would contain each name=value pair on a
separate line.

Geoff Howard
-----Original Message-----
From: Anna Afonchenko [mailto:anna@ubaccess.com]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 4:15 AM
To: cocoon-users
Subject: Configuring JTidy

Hi all.
I have a very  simple and stupid question.
In the 2.0.4 version of cocoon the HTMLGenerator now can accept a JTidy
configuration file.
The example that is given in the user documentation is:

  <map:generator type="html"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.HTMLGenerator">
    <jtidy-config>jtidy.properties</jtidy-config>
  </map:generator>

I am probably very stupid, but from this documentation I don't understand
where am I supposed to write the additional JTidy properties.
Let's say I want to set the following properties:
output-xml=no, output-xhtml=yes,quote-marks=yes
Can someone please give me an example of how am I defining HTMLGenerator to
use this properties when tidying the input file?

Thank you very much for help.

Anna