cocoon-users mailing list archives

From leo leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: [SUMMARY] Complicated setup
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 16:21:54 GMT

On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 04:34 PM, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> Hi Leo
>
> That was an excellent summary!

thanks :)

> The only thing I would add was that if you try to use mod_jk like this:
>
> JkMount /* worker

ok, and maybe the hint that every mount directive must start with a '/'

> it completely blocks the use of Apache for _any_ static content,
> making it very difficult (or at least, verbose) to use in certain
> circumstances.
>
> Does mod_jk2 suffer from the same limitation?

I don't use it at the moment, so I don't know all jk2 uri-mapping
possibilities and limitation in detail. I took a quick look on
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&w=2&r=1&s=%5Buri%3A&q=b
where I found some kind of announcement of a 2.02 release that will
supports RE's.
This will make us all happy, especially Andrew Savory :)