cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: Xml form How To-Please help me out
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:51:13 GMT
Hello,

Your sitemap have to be with the xml files in src\webapp\samples\xmlform.

Check all your paths in the sitemap.

Regards
Sylvain

-----Message d'origine-----
De: poornima ponnuswamy [mailto:poorni79@yahoo.com]
Date: vendredi, 20. décembre 2002 07:19
À: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Objet: Xml form How To-Please help me out

I am able to get the
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/xmlform/wizard

Now I tried to run the XML form wizard but I couldnt
succeed. I am really trying hard to get it done but I
couldnt. Can one spend few min in helping me
out...please
These are the following steps I followed. I created
"howto" in src\webapp\samples\xmlform folder and put
all the xml files in it. And then I created howto
folder in \src\java\org\apache\cocoon\samples\xmlform\
and put 2 java files in it (Is this right) and then I
put the sitemap in
\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\samples\xmlform (Is this
right) and then I build it using the command build.bat
-Dinclude.webapp.libs=true webapp. Are all these steps
right?. Also I want to know how howto-wizard.html page
is created. Can you please help me in figuring out the
problem
Note :I am using all the files from the
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/xmlform-wizard/howto-xmlform-wizard.html
website