cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Majer <vincent.ma...@histoiredumonde.net>
Subject Link Livesites:
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:37:13 GMT
Hi,

I don't know if my site can be listed in your "Live Sites", but i'm using
XML/XSL files with tomcat/cocoon 1.8.2 to produce a static html website,
for all the "informative" pages (around 1000 html files are created this way).
You can see that here :
http://www.histoiredumonde.net

It's very useful, because no need of cooon on the production server, you
serve simple html files. But the advantage is that u manage xml files only !
I'm using the <redirect:write> extension.
I've put the cocoon logo, in my home page, in the bottom.

So, if u think u can give me a link back.. i'll be proud.

Thanks, and sorry for my poor english.

Vincent Majer
http://www.histoiredumonde.net