cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jessica Niewint <j.niew...@kiosco.org>
Subject Problems with <fo:external-graphic>
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:15:01 GMT
Hi,  for me it seems to be impossible to generate a PDF with graphics.

I use (cocoon 2.0.3 with java 1.4) ...
The data come from a database (via xsp).

The variable $sectioncontent contains a path to an image (Like:
http://www.myserver.com/xyz.jpg) .
In the <fo:external-graphic ...> tag I use this var to define the src
(src="$sectioncontent").

                 <xsl:for-each select="SecContent">
                                 <xsl:variable name="sectioncontent"
select="."/>
                                 <fo:block font-size="12pt"
font-style="italic" space-after="2mm">
                                         <xsl:if
test="contains($sectioncontent, '.jpg')">
                                                 <fo:block align="center">
<!-- here external graphic -->
                                                         <fo:external-graphic
src="$sectioncontent" content-height="100%" content-width="100%"/>Image here

                                                 </fo:block>
                                         </xsl:if>
                                         <fo:block font-size="12pt"
font-style="italic" space-after="2mm">
                                                 <xsl:value-of select="."
disable-output-escaping="yes"/>
                                         </fo:block>

                                 </fo:block>
                         </xsl:for-each>
                 </fo:block>

But no image will be displayed in the pdf file, even if I put a static path
in to the <fo:external-graphic> tag : nothing !
Is there something I have to know ? Sitemap, Cocoon ???
I have to generators with html everything will be shown correctly....