cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex McLintock <a...@OWAL.co.uk>
Subject Re: Where does Cocoon store state between Tomcat restarts?
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:17:24 GMT
At 17:10 02/12/02, you wrote:
>Tomcat/Cocoon on our production server has somehow reached a bad state after
>attempting to launch our Web site. Tomcat restarts but does not respond to
>any requests.

Are you sure that the previous tomcat is genuinely killed off? If it merely
got "stuck" then you may think you restarted it, but in fact only started a
new tomcat which is unable to grab the relevant ports.

Just a guess though....

Alex

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Open Source Software Companies please register here
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/oss_support/