cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sreenivasan N." <sreenivasa...@ap.sony.com>
Subject XML form How To's guide problem
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 07:07:53 GMT
Hi all

I was just trying to work with XML form and found that the folder name
specified are different in each steps in
xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/xmlform....

For ex step 1 say to create a how-to folder in src\webapp\samples\xmlform.
In the same page for start.xml it says copy and save to
src\webapp\mount\xmlform\howto
In step 2 for howto-xmlform-sch-report.xml its says place it inthe folder
src\scratchpad\webapp\samples\xmlform\schematron

What is the exact flow and into which folder are these to be copied.
These steps are to be done in the cocoon 2.0.3 source file or binary file?

Kindly help me out to see a XML form working in Cocoon

Thanks in advance
Regards
Sreenivasan N.

"Attitudes are much more important than aptitudes."
"Nothing is impossible for a willing heart"

Sreenivasan N.
Sony SARD
Ext 5816

Email. sreenivasan.n@ap.sony.com