cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sreenivasan N." <sreenivasa...@ap.sony.com>
Subject Interactive XML capture
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 10:29:51 GMT
Hi all

We are developing an XML based intranet for which we use Cocoon for
publishing. The traditional flow of work is, Admin create microsoft word
templates for various plan documents and the users use those template to
generate their project plan documents. I found Chiba doing the same kind of
work. Is there any tool available? Will Xforms help in creating this kind
of interactive xml data creation. The main objective is that the user got
freedom to add more descriptive data.

Expected your invaluable suggestions
Thanks in advance
With regards
Sreenivasan.

"Attitudes are much more important than aptitudes."
"Nothing is impossible for a willing heart"

Sreenivasan N.
Sony SARD
Ext 5816

Email. sreenivasan.n@ap.sony.com