cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: jpath problem
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:57:07 GMT
Johannes.Hofmann@gmx.de wrote:
> My problem is that I can't figure out how to pass objects other than simple
> strings via the bizData object to the view layer.
>
> In the example below I only get the users object converted to a string.
> neither the getGroup() nor the getNames() methods get called.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. It's a bug in the implementation of the flow machinery. Ovidiu
promised me that he will have looked after it a few weeks ago, but I
haven't heard from him since then. I guess he's on vacation now.

Since I need this feature to work ASAP, I'm going to start debugging the
problem in the coming days. If you want to follow my progress, you'd
better subscribe to cocoon-dev.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://www.beblogging.com/blog/