cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: cocoon-session management.
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:13:52 GMT
maybe there is a chance, if the following holds:

1.) your servlets run within your cocoon based webapp
2.) you access the servlets over "context:" or
     "cocoon:" protocol.

I was previously talking only about the "http:"
protocoll. For the other two protocols i might
be wrong in the use case described above.

regards, hussayn