cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: sub sitemaps problems
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:48:43 GMT
 > I posted a question to this list, but no better
 > solution was posted nor any hint, why the problem
 > exists.

I don't know a better solution, but isn't the reason obvious?

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mount/tm/gallery/ points to a directory
'gallery'

while
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mount/tm/gallery points to a file 'gallery'.

'gallery' is of course different to 'gallery/'.

You can match on "gallery**" to catch both, but beware, that you are on
2 different directory levels, so relative links may not work in one
case. So maybe your redirect is already the best solution.

Regards,

Joerg