cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: Using saxon extensions in Cocoon?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:57:07 GMT
you need to enable saxon.
there are some hint in the cocoon-wiki at
http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp

I gathered all infos i could find on this issue
into one "howto" document. What i did is documented
in

http://www.saxess.com/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Install

You will find info, how I managed building a fresh cocooon
with saxon support and a little bit more, but it is currently
an internal document. I'm still workming on it ;-)

good luck,
hussayn