cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sorin Marti <...@semafor.ch>
Subject Perl in cocoon
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:25:44 GMT
Hi all,

In my directory (webapps/cocoon/mount/energie/) i've got a number of
XML-Files which which I want to put together. I have a perl script which
does that for me.

So my question is: Is it possible to run this perl script? The whole
thing should look like that:

XML-File 1
---------
<!DOCTYPE energieverbrauch SYSTEM "enrep.dtd" >
<energieverbrauch jahr='1980'>
<energietraeger>
<bezeichnung>Erdölprodukte</bezeichnung>
<wert>488300</wert>
</energietraeger>
[...]
<energietraeger>
<bezeichnung>Müll und Industrieadfälle</bezeichnung>
<wert>3700</wert>
</energietraeger>
</energieverbrauch>

XML-File 2,3,4
Have the same structure as number one...

Should become: combined.XML

So when I request for "combined.html" it should run the perl-script (put
the files together, create combinded.xml) then compile (with
"energiebericht2html.xsl") and display combined.html

is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Sorin Marti