cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: style - external references
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:59:01 GMT
<xsl:processing-instruction name="xml-stylesheet">
   <xsl:text>type="text/css" href="http://localhost/style.xml"</xsl:text>
</xsl:procesing-instruction>

As you can read, it's a processing instruction. A PI has no attributes
(even if it looks so), so you create the content as text.

Joerg

Chris Faulkner wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have a stylesheet which imports some CSS and SVG styles in a <defs> tag for an
SVG document with the following