cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: aggregating content from another webapp in same session context
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 16:24:00 GMT
Hy again;

Meanwhile i could put a litle light on my problem.
The sitemap config as shown below seams to
produce an error 500, because cocoon creates a new
http-session. I could verify by now, that my "backend"
webapp is called, but it fails, because it is running in a
non authenticated mode, by which i conclude, session context
is not preserved when using the "http:" part source in my sitemap.

So the remainnig more precise question is:
How can i setup my sitemap to preserve
session context while aggregating parts ???

thank you in advance for any hint...

regards, hussayn