cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Photo Album sample?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:16:51 GMT
> I am currently trying to build a online web photo
> album using Cocoon 2. After searching a little bit on the
> web, I  seems there are already some photo albuns built
> with Cocoon, including an example in one of the
> recently released Cocoon books. As I would like to avoid
> building my own from scratch, I would like to know if
> the source code for any of them is available for use. Thanks
> in advance,

I have got a personal photo album that I have prepared using Cocoon. It uses the
ImageReader component to resize images. I can send you the sitemap, data XML and
XSL stylesheets if you wish. I haven't yet deployed the Cocoon site, but I can point you
to an ASP based version that will show you what the site will look like.

The sitemap also has functionality to allow some pictures to only be viewed by one's
mother (!), which is useful if you have slightly more personal pictures you want to
publish.

Regards, Upayavira