cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gabriele Domenichini <gabrid...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Microsoft SQLserver with cocoon
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 07:10:30 GMT
Thanks all,
Please.... please contribute to the page on specific database
connections on wiki.
It's pretty simple:
1. go to
http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SpecificDatabaseConnection
2. see what others like you have done. Copy one of them in a new page
you create
3. Adapt it to the specifity of Ms SQL connection and add tips that you
have learned

If someone had done it before, Maxime wouldn't have needed to ask for
the solution to the group.