cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: with Cocoon 2.0.3 <include-expr> does'nt work
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:26:56 GMT
LEBRETON Philippe wrote:

>Ludovic de Beaurepaire wrote:
>

>>Hi Philippe,
>>
>>- try to have your 3 tags on one line only (!)
>>- or insert the java generated code directly :
>>     XSPUtil.includeString(SortieXML,this.manager, this.contentHandler);
>>

>I try tis two method and i have the same problem.
>I think it is a bug

Is the content of "SortieXML" a syntactically correct XML document ?

You have to be aware that, even if included, this cannot be an XML
fragment but must be a _full_ XML document, i.e. with one root element
and no text outside that root element. The error message seems to reveal
some text outside the root element.

Sylvain