cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fabricio Chalub <CHA...@fgv.br>
Subject Cocoon + Squid
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:13:15 GMT
Hi,

Does anybody here using Cocoon+Squid have any hints on the best configuration for this combination?

Since (as far as I know) Cocoon 2.0.x doesn't have any way of helping proxy caches (like Last-Modified,
for instance) and the "expires" parameter of the pipeline is only functional on the 2.1 branch,
I'm /forcing/ Squid to cache the pages for X minutes (currently X = 30), modulo the forms
and search results pages (since those results would be cached too! ;).

This doesn't seem like an optimal configuration, but I can't think of any other way ...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Fabricio