cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Problem in 2.1 CVS
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 16:07:23 GMT
I have an application that works fine with the CVS 2.1 version from 24-Nov.

But currently there are many problems. If I come back to the 22-Nov
version everything works fine.

The problem is mainly related to things about user authentication and
session as I reported yesterday.

I will stay at the trying to use again the new version.

What happened? The with the new version the file reader send me bugs.

I am using Tomcat, 4.1.12, Java 1.4.1_01 and Postgresql 7.2. with Red Hat 8.0

I also saw that there is a problem with the datasource interface. I needed
to update a database log and some registers was not updated. With the "old
version" from 24-Nov Everythings works ok.

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.