cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: Problem with Character Encoding in Cocoon 2 / Postgres
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:17:34 GMT

I didn't have this ...

I recreated the database with this encoding in it
but it still doesn't work

--
Kind regards,
Yves Vindevogel

Implements
Kortrijkstraat 2 bus 1  --  9700 Oudenaarde  --  Belgium
Phone/Fax: +32 (55) 45.74.73  --  Mobile: +32 (478) 80.82.91
Mail: yves.vindevogel@implements.be  --  www.implements.be

Quote: The winner never says participating is more important than winning.