cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Charlene Mitchell <charlene...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon deffo does not work in Jetty
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:56:08 GMT
Sorry, I forgot to quantify.

JSP in Cocoon deployed in Jetty does not work -
everything else does work (AFAIK), but JSP's do not.

So, unless you use JSP's you can easily be misled unto
thinking that everything works fine - but it doesn't.

Charlene

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=103926206004897&w=2

http://uk.my.yahoo.com