cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "1 1" <laoude...@ifrance.com>
Subject sendRedirect in xml file
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:34:58 GMT
hI §
In my jsp files, when i do a sendRedirect, i have the folowing error
"SAXParseException: The root element is required in a well-formed
document", because Cocoon 2.01 wait a xml document instead of a redirect
(code 302).
I try to put some action or matcher in the pipeline to redirect on a new
page when a parameter is found in the request. But it doesn't work
because the pipeline is executed before the jsp generator :  And of
course,  the request parameter is empty before the jsp was executed.
As I have a lot of redirectin my application, i have to do this redirect
from the jsp file !
I try also,to do the send redirect in xsl with the xalan redirect but i
didn't manage to do this.
Could someone help me!

GRAND JEU SMS : Pour gagner un NOKIA 7650, envoyez le mot IF au 61321
(prix d'un SMS + 0.35 euro). Un SMS vous dira si vous avez gagné.
Règlement : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/sign.sms