cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lenya L. Khachaturov" <le...@chemsell.yaroslavl.ru>
Subject How should I do this?
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2002 13:19:59 GMT
Hello,

I'm writing a weblog application with Cocoon and I've got stuck with a
problem: the common weblog application features are Categories and Permanent links. Say, the
blog resides at http://myhost/blog. If you point your browser there, the latest entries
entered are displayed there, these entries belong  to different categories. Then if you point
the browser to
http://myhost/blog/archives/software/linux, you'll see all entries belonging to software/linux
category.
And if you'll point your browser to http://myhost/blog/archives/YYYY/MM/DD#software/linux
- you'll see entries
belonging to software/linux whose date is DD.MM.YYYY - that's what is called permanent links.

Could someone give me a clue on how to handle this behaviour with Cocoon? I can catch these
requests
with <map:match pattern="blog/archives/**">, but I've got absolutely no idea of what
to do then.
How do I pass, say YYYY/MM/DD#software/linux to the stylesheet where I can handle it? Or maybe,

I've got to do something different?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Lenya Khachaturov