cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Pleeese! retrieving xml code as out-parameter
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:38:22 GMT
On 06.Dec.2002 -- 12:19 PM, Gabriele Domenichini wrote:
> I need to retrieve xml data from Oracle database as an out-parameter. The
> stored procedure works but the output is like this:
> &lt;rootElement&gt;
>    &lt;element&gt;
> Something written
>    &lt;/element&gt;
> &lt;/rootElement&gt;
> I think that SQL Transformer convert "<" and ">" signs in entities. I
> need desperately to have my code back. Please help me

No idea how to achieve this with the transformer, but with esql you
could use esql:get-xml for this (or enclose a get-string with
util:include-expr).

Switching to XSP would surely have a major impact but since you are
desparate....

I believe there has just been a similar thread, so have a look at the
archives.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l