cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Bradburn" <petebradb...@activatormail.com>
Subject Display problem
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:31:20 GMT
Hi,
  I am creating a simple system with the use of Cocoon which outputs several versions of the
same file in different formats.

I want to dynamically display a list of files in a web browser which Cocoon could produce
given the input xml files available in a directory, and the potential transfomations which
could be made according to the sitemap.

Is the Cocoon portal a suitable solution for a task like this or should I be looking somewhere
else. Does anyone know of any existing examples, that could point me in the right direction.

I want to use Cocoon if at all possible to solve this problem.

Thanks
Peter Bradburn