cocoon-users mailing list archives

From cumming...@netscape.net (Steven Cummings)
Subject RE: Blank screen on error
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:44:40 GMT
Yes, I'm sure. I've had this happen where no action was involved and sometimes no XSP at all.
 I'll try to make a list of cases that I can reproduce, but that seems to be the difficult
thing. When the error occurs, I usually have trouble singling out the characteristics of the
pipeline or sitemap that made it occur, because the logs ofte don't say anything when this
problem occurs.

/S

"Geoff Howard" <cocoon@leverageweb.com> wrote:

> [...]

Steven Cummings