cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rui Leal" <ruil...@biodata.pt>
Subject Cocoon and Tamino ??
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:17:23 GMT
Hello !

I'm considering using Tamino XML Database on a project. and i've been
evaluating XMLStarterKit

I know i have a couple of possibilities when trying to execute a query:

- a pipeline with a generator pointing to a tamino URL, which returns a XML
result, on which i can apply a stylesheet and "clean it" !
- use a tamino generator i've found in the mailing list archives (by Mitch
christensen, thanks .. might by useful !)

My question is ..

Is there any logicsheet or taglib which integrates Tamino with XSP ? ..
I started to make one, but i don´t like to re-invent the "wheel", if you
know what i mean! :)

I don´t want to waste time in XML:DB right now, because tamino XML:DB plugin
isn´t fully compliant yet !

Any suggestions anyone ?
Thank in advance !!

[--] Rui Pedro Leal