cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Niket Anand" <niketan...@networkprograms.com>
Subject saving a generated pdf file in local directory
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2002 07:01:19 GMT

Hi All,
I have a link in a screen, on click of that it will open new browser and a
pipeline pattern would be called on that browser displaying a pdf report
using XSL:FO.
Instead of having this I want like this....
When I click on that link, a dialog box or folder/directory selector popup
window opens and ask for desired directory on which the generated PDF file
can be saved.
How can I do this?
Actually how can I allow the physical pdf file to save in local directory
using cocoon-2.0 WITHOUT OPENING IN new BROWSER?
Pls reply if it needs more clarification.
Thanks,
 Niket