cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anna Afonchenko" <a...@ubaccess.com>
Subject Configuring JTidy
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:15:13 GMT
Hi all.
I have a very  simple and stupid question.
In the 2.0.4 version of cocoon the HTMLGenerator now can accept a JTidy configuration file.
The example that is given in the user documentation is:

  <map:generator type="html" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.HTMLGenerator">
    <jtidy-config>jtidy.properties</jtidy-config>
  </map:generator>

I am probably very stupid, but from this documentation I don't understand where am I supposed
to write the additional JTidy properties.
Let's say I want to set the following properties:
output-xml=no, output-xhtml=yes,quote-marks=yes
Can someone please give me an example of how am I defining HTMLGenerator to use this properties
when tidying the input file?

Thank you very much for help.

Anna