cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anna Afonchenko" <a...@ubaccess.com>
Subject Re: Configuring JTidy
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:44:06 GMT
I downloaded a new version 2.0.4 of Cocoon this week.
If I change the name of the file in jtidy-config to unexisting file, I get
the following error message:

type fatal

message UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for
hint [html]

description org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint
[html]

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/cocoon/ub/test.html

Where can I see this message "Loading configuration from...." by the
HTMLGenerator?
It doesn't show up in the command line where the tomcat runs.

I am confused.
What's my problem?
Or maybe it's JTidy problem?
Help me, please, I just don't understand what's happening!

Thank you
Anna