cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anna Afonchenko" <a...@ubaccess.com>
Subject Re: Configuring JTidy
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:16:27 GMT
OK, thank you, I now understand how to set a doctype.
But what about other settings, like converting quotes to entities.
Not that I need it so much, but I am just curious, why this doesn't work
through
jtidy-config. I just want to know if that's me doing something wrong, or
maybe this is some JTidy/Cocoon bug?

Thank you for answering.

Anna

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Holz" <holz@fiz-chemie.de>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Cc: <holz@fiz-chemie.de>
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: Configuring JTidy

You should have a look, how reponsibitities are shared between
generators, transformers and serializers in cocoon.
Setting the doctype is responsibility of the serializer
Any attempt of a generator to set the doctype is ignored.
So the HTMLGenerator is only doing half of JTidys job.

You can configure the HTMLSerializer to include the
doctype.
See http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html

Martin