cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Sösemann <robert.soesem...@gmx.de>
Subject XMLForm Wizard alternative?
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:21:52 GMT
Hy,

in our project (CMS) we want to easily generate input fields in a
wizard-like interface. It is later used by authors to put different types of
articles into a database.

As different types of articles have other information needs, we want to
provide the user with form field that represent that needs of the specific
article. So we need a mechanism to generate steps of our wizard (namely page
with form fields) from centralized information (great would be the db)

As this XMLWizard mechanism is only available from a cocoon beta, we are not
allowed to use it. Can you imagine an alternative way to solve this?

Thanks in advance,
Robert