cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Differences in ESQL between Version 2.0 and later?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:58:19 GMT
Thanks Chris

I assume one has to have the code base to do this - I only have the
binary version and so cannot find any trace of those files...

Derek

BTW, I have another machine with 2.01 and it *does* have the
additional ESQL functionality....

>>> haul@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de 01/11/2002 11:42:51 >>>
On 01.Nov.2002 -- 10:44 AM, Derek Hohls wrote:
> Can someone please confirm that the <esql:group> and <esql:member>
> tags/functionality was only added *after* version 2.0 of Cocoon -
and

Derek, I believe so. You can always look at the cvs entries or simply
unpack your cocoon.jar and look at the xsl to make sure. We had a more
or less rewrite of the grouping functionality that was definately
later. I believe 2.0.3.

> is
> there is any simple way to add in this logic to an already installed
> version (without upgrading the version of Cocoon?)

It is relatively self contained. Replacing the Esql*.java and esql.xsl
should work.

    Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l